The Community Table pairs local restaurants, food service companies and chefs with the Food Bank’s local agencies providing planned, prepared meals to families in need. We ask that the meals consist of a protein, vegetable and starch. This can be items can be prepared from scratch or prepared in coordination with excess from the days menu.
How It Works
- Prepare meals on a schedule that is right for you.
- Get matched with an agency in your community.
- Pack the meals in pans, lids, and labels provided by the Food Bank and let food safety trained agency staff handle every pickup.
What’s the Impact?
- Families in need eat complete meals prepared by a chef.
- Meals go directly to local agencies, eliminating transportation costs to the food bank.
- In 2016, 160,000 meals were provided by our Community Table donors.
How Can Customers Help?
- Restaurant lovers can choose to support one of our many Community Table donors.