Ingredients and Instructions
- 2 bananas
- 1/2 tsp oil
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon (and/or pumpkin pie spice)
- Peel and slice bananas in 1/2-inch slices.
- Add oil to a medium frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add the bananas, brown sugar, and cinnamon to pan.
- Cook the bananas, stirring 2-3 times, for 5-7 minutes or until the sugar has slightly browned on the bananas.
- Serve warm over oatmeal, cereal, or ice cream.
Makes 2 servings
All recipes ranked according to CHOP for nutritional quality