Ingredients and Instructions
- 3-4 cups green beans
- 2 Tbl oil
- 1 tsp dried herbs (parsley, thyme, oregano and/or basil)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375° with a cookie sheet inside.
- Thoroughly wash green beans.
- Using a knife or your fingers, remove stems from the green beans.
- Add beans, oil, herbs, salt and pepper into a large bowl.
- Toss until all of the green beans are coated with seasoning and oil.
- Arrange the green beans, in a single layer on the hot cookie sheet.
- Cook for 12-15 minutes or until slightly browned and tender.
Makes 6 servings
All recipes ranked according to CHOP for nutritional quality