Ingredients and Instructions
- 1/2 Tbl oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 4 medium tomatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 Tbl dried herbs (parsley, basil or oregano)
- Hot pepper flakes to taste, optional
- Add oil to a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Add onions into pan and cook for 5-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the pan and stir until combined.
- Place sauce on medium heat and cook for 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally so it does not splatter.
- Add sauce to cooked pasta and enjoy!
- Add all ingredients into a microwave-safe bowl and cover tightly.
- Cook for 7-10 minutes or until tomatoes are soft.
Makes 4 servings
All recipes ranked according to CHOP for nutritional quality