Ingredients and Instructions
- 6 cups shredded sweet potatoes
- 1/3 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp oil
- Place shredded sweet potatoes in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 3 to 4 minutes, until softened. Let cool for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add eggs, flour, salt and black pepper. Mix until combined.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over low heat. Scoop one heaping tablespoon of batter into clean hands and shape into a patty. Place on skillet and cook for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Flip and cook for 5 to 7 more minutes, until golden brown.
- Serve with your favorite toppings.
Makes 12 servings
Make it your own. Add your favorite ingredients.
applesauce | plain yogurt | honey | fried egg | green onions
All recipes ranked according to CHOP for nutritional quality