Ingredients and Instructions
- 3 sweet potatoes
- 2-3 Tbl oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Black pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp chili powder (or ground cinnamon, curry powder, ground ginger)
- Preheat oven and baking sheet to 450 degrees.
- Cut sweet potatoes in 1/2 inch sticks. All sticks should be about the same size. Peeling is optional.
- Place cut potatoes in large bowl and toss with oil and spices.
- Add potatoes to preheated baking sheet. They should sizzle as soon as they hit the pan.
- Stir potatoes after 20 minutes of cooking and again at 35 minutes. Potatoes should be done in 40-45 minutes.
- Serve fries as a delicious, healthy side dish!
Makes 4 servings
All recipes ranked according to CHOP for nutritional quality