Ingredients and Instructions
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 pound zucchini
- 1 pound summer squash
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 8 mint leaves
- Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Cut zucchini and squash into short, thick strips.
2. Heat large skillet over medium heat. Add oil, garlic and onions, sautéing until garlic is golden.
3. Add squash and sauté over high heat, until crisp-tender.
4. Add tomatoes and mint. Cook until warmed.
5. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
Makes 6 servings
All recipes ranked according to CHOP for nutritional quality