Ingredients and Instructions
- 1 head cabbage
- 3-4 medium apples
- 6-8 large carrots
- 1/3 cup vinegar
- 1/2 Tbl mustard
- 1/2 Tbl honey
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 tsp whole celery seed, (optional)
- 3/4 tsp salt
- Pepper to taste
- Cut cabbage in half. Cut each half of the cabbage in half. Remove core from each quarter. Cut cabbage into thin slices or use box grater.
- Remove cores from apples and slice into thin pieces.
- Peel and shred carrots with a box grater.
- Mix vinegar, mustard, honey, oil, celery seed, salt and pepper in a small mixing bowl.
- Add dressing to cabbage, apples and carrots.
Makes 8 servings
All recipes ranked according to CHOP for nutritional quality