We will be hosting a Drive-Up Food Distribution on Tuesday, July 27 from 11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. at Lernerville Speedway. You must make a reservation below in advance of the event. Reservations allow us to serve you better by controlling traffic and making sure we have the right amount of food.
- The start time (11 a.m.) is the soonest you will be allowed to enter the distribution line. The distribution will end promptly at 12:30 p.m. Drive-up service will be discontinued at that time. You must arrive in the vehicle used to make your reservation. As long as you arrive in your vehicle with a reservation between the start and end time of the event, you will receive food.
- Each reservation will receive one share (50 pounds of food). There are no exceptions.
- If you are carpooling to the distribution, each household in the vehicle needs to complete their own reservation to receive food.
- If you need to pick up food for your own household as well as a neighbor’s, friend’s, or family member’s household that cannot attend the distribution, each household needs to complete their own reservation. Each reservation should use the same license plate but contain the personal information of the household who is actually receiving the food.
- You may pick up for a maximum of 3 households including your own.
- A single share of food may come in one or more pre-packed boxes and/or bags. When you arrive, stay in your vehicle at all times. After entering distribution area, put your vehicle in park and unlock your trunk or backseat for food to be loaded. A volunteer will load the food into your vehicle. This helps us keep you safe during the pandemic and adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- The Food Bank will be able to serve up to 700 vehicles at this distribution. For additional food, please contact your local food pantry or contact us for information about how to find a pantry near you. You can find a pantry by using our locator tool.
- Currently, there is no required proof of eligibility and anyone is eligible for food. Your information will only be used to provide you food and help us improve our services. Please read the instructions each time you register for a new event, as our rules may change. Click the “Make a Reservation” button below to reserve your food for this event.
Reservations for this event open in
*Reservations open up to 4 weeks before each event, and close at 5:00 p.m. the day before the scheduled distribution, or whenever reservations are full. We will bring a limited number of additional food shares to be distributed on a first come, first served basis. It is highly recommended that you make a reservation, as this is the only way to guarantee you will receive food.*