WHAT: Drive-Up Food Distribution
WHEN: Tuesday, December 8 (4 p.m. – 6 p.m.)
WHERE: Pittsburgh Mills Galleria; 590 Pittsburgh Mills Blvd., Tarentum, PA 15084
We will be hosting a Drive-Up Food Distribution on Tuesday, December 8 from 4 p.m. – 6 p.m. at Pittsburgh Mills Galleria. You must make a reservation below in advance of the event. Reservations allow us to serve you better by controlling traffic and making sure we have the right amount of food.
- The start time (4 p.m.) is the soonest you will be allowed to enter the distribution line. The distribution will end promptly at 6 p.m. Drive-up service will be discontinued at that time. You must arrive in the vehicle used to make your reservation. As long as you arrive in your vehicle with a reservation between the start and end time of the event, you will receive food.
- Each reservation will receive one share (50 pounds of food). There are no exceptions. For one car to get multiple shares of food, the car must have more than one family or household and each household must complete a separate reservation. The same car and license plate can be used up to three times for the same event.
- A single share of food may come in one or more pre-packed boxes and/or bags. When you arrive, stay in your vehicle at all times. After entering “distribution row”, put your vehicle in park and unlock your trunk or backseat for food to be loaded. A volunteer will load the food into your vehicle. This helps us keep you safe during the pandemic and adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- The Food Bank will be able to serve up to 600 vehicles at this distribution. For additional food, please contact your local food pantry or contact us for information about how to find a pantry near you. You can find a pantry by using our locator tool.
- Currently, there is no required proof of eligibility and anyone is eligible for food. Your information will only be used to provide you food and help us improve our services. Please read the instructions each time you register for a new event, as our rules may change. Click the “Make a Reservation” button below to reserve your food for this event.
*Reservations open up to 4 weeks before each event, and close at 5:00 p.m. the day before the scheduled distribution, or whenever reservations are full. We will bring a limited number of additional food shares to be distributed on a first come, first served basis. It is highly recommended that you make a reservation, as this is the only way to guarantee you will receive food.*