Working at Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank
When you work at the Food Bank, you join a team of compassionate coworkers dedicated to serving those in need. Our greatest asset is our employees. Our staff comes to work each day with the mission of feeding people in need and mobilizing our community to eliminate hunger.
Our mission drives everything we do. Every staff member plays a role in helping to provide food for our neighbors in need and we invite you to consider joining our team.
View our available positions on our careers site.
All staff at Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank enjoy a competitive benefits package along with some unique perks.
- Health, dental, and vision
- Company paid life insurance, STD, LTD and AD&D coverage
- 403(b) retirement plan with a company match option
- Flexible spending account
- Vacation, personal and sick time
- Company paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Professional development opportunities
- Onsite showers
- Staff also enjoy multiple company outings through the year such as Pirates Games, Dave and Busters event, Annual Celebration event, and a company field day.
- Employee raised bed gardens
- Nursing room
- Flexible schedules