Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank relies on a strong network of over 400 independent organizations, called Member Agencies and Partner Distribution Organizations, to distribute food to individuals and families throughout our 11-county service area. Many of these organizations are entirely volunteer-based.
The dedication of our member network allows us to distribute 26.5 million pounds of food to 360,000 people annually.
Our network of member agencies is comprised of a variety of food assistance programs, including food pantries, soup kitchens, senior programs, after-school programs and emergency shelters, among others.
Member agencies are required to sign an annual Agency Membership Agreement, meet standards and requirements set by the Food Bank and Feeding America, and work in tandem with the Food Bank’s mission to feed people in need and mobilize our community to end hunger. Find an agency near you.
Partner Distribution Organizations (PDOs)
A PDO is a smaller regional food bank that manages the local food assistance programs in their County. The Food Bank currently partners with seven PDOs, listed below.
- Armstrong County – Community Action Agency of Armstrong
- Beaver County – Salvation Army of Beaver Falls
- Cambria County – St. Vincent de Paul Food for Families
- Fayette County – Fayette County Community Action Agency
- Greene County – Corner Cupboard Food Bank
- Indiana County – Indiana County Community Action Program
- Washington County – Greater Washington County Food Bank
Agency Portal Login – current agencies and PDOs can log in to the Agency Portal by clicking here.