Produce to People Income Guidelines
This distribution of grocery products by Greater Pittsburgh Community Food Bank is operated in accordance with the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) policy, which prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, origin, sex, age, or disability.
You are eligible for Produce to People if there are members of your household receiving Unemployment Compensation, Disability Compensation, Cash assistance, Medical Assistance (e.g. Medicare, Medicaid), SNAP (formerly Food Stamps). You are also eligible if you are having a temporary food crisis caused by an emergency, or if your total Household Income is below the limits on the following chart:
- Household Size Annual Monthly Weekly
- Household of 1 $17,505 $1,458 $365
- Household of 2 $23,595 $1,966 $491
- Household of 3 $29,685 $2,473 $618
- Household of 4 $35,775 $2,981 $745
- Household of 5 $41,865 $3,489 $872
- Household of 6 $47,955 $3,996 $999
- Household of 7 $54,045 $4,504 $1,126
- Household of 8 $60,135 $5,011 $1,153
- For each additional family member add:
- $5,940 $495 $114
You will sign a paper that says you understand the eligibility criteria and that your circumstances make you eligible for participation in the program, and that you agree that items received during this distribution will not be sold or used to barter or exchange for goods or services.
All items distributed by Produce to People are on a "per household" basis.