Produce to People Details
Distributions take place on Saturdays from 8:30 a.m. to approximately 12:00 p.m. in the following locations (view P2P Calendar):
- 1st Saturday of the month: Braddock (outdoors – inside during winter)
VFD #2 Social Hall, 845 Talbot Avenue
- 2nd Thursday of the month: Duquesne (indoors)
Food Bank Warehouse, 1 North Linden Street
- 2nd Saturday of the month: Homewood (indoors)
Homewood-Brushton YMCA, 7140 Bennett Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15208 (parking off of Kelly St)
- 3rd Tuesday of the month: Sheraden / Pgh West (indoors)
Langley K-8 School, 2940 Sheraden Blvd.
- 3rd Saturday of the month: McKeesport (indoors)
McKeesport Founders Hall School, 3600 O'Neil Blvd
- 4th Saturday of the month: South Side (indoors)
South Side Market House Building (At 12th and Bingham)
**PLEASE NOTE: Some of the distributions take place outdoors, so please dress accordingly (hot, cold, rainy, etc.). It’s a good idea to eat something before you attend and bring along a bottle of water. Some locations do not have bathroom facilities.
- Able to lift and stand for (4) hours and take direction
- Available to assist with cleanup - reset tables, chairs, etc.
- Younger volunteers need to be at least 12 years of age, and be
accompanied by an adult. No children younger than 12, please.
Volunteers Must Schedule Prior to Attending:
- (412) 460-3663 x301