* as amended August, 2012
- Partners agree to the goals and objectives as defined in the document: “A Comprehensive Plan for Food Security in Southwestern Pennsylvania: Closing the Hunger Gap – Phase 2” as adopted in June, 2012 by the Partnership Steering Committee.
- Partners agree that that document is a departure point and that specific strategies and actions are up to the Partners.
- All decisions of the Partnership will be made by consensus of the Partners, consensus meaning decisions are not required to be unanimous, but must be more than simple majority votes.
- The Partnership thrives on the diversity of its members. Joining the Partnership does not require any organization to change its mission or program focus.
- Individual partners reserve the right to abstain or disagree with specific actions of the Partnership without withdrawing from the Partnership.
- Partners reserve the right to withdraw from the Partnership at any time for any reason.
- Joining the Partnership does not require any commitment of resources – financial or otherwise. Each Partner determines the extent and nature of its involvement.